Wills – One of the most thoughtful things you could ever do for your loved ones.
Do you want to make sure your assets go to the people you want them to?
Do you want to make sure your children are looked after by someone who cares about them should you die before they are 18?
The only way to make sure of this is to write a Will.
Your Will is such as important document that we believe it should be drawn up after taking advice form by a Will Writing expert. This is why Bicester Wills & Probate we offer a professional Will Writing service.
At Bicester Wills & Probate our service is designed to help you sort everything out in a quick, simple straightforward and cost-effective a way as possible.
What is a Will?
A Will is a written record of what you want to happen to your assets and possessions when you die. It’s also a way of ensuring your wishes are carried out. A Will can mean the difference between the interests of your loved ones being protected or their future being placed at risk.
It is important to make an up to date Will because:-
- Without a Will the Laws of Intestacy dictate who benefits from your money, property or possessions. This may not be the way that you would have wished your money and possessions to be distributed.
- Unmarried partners and partners who have not registered a civil partnership cannot inherit from each other unless you have made a Will.
- Making a Will allows you to appoint people to look after your minor children if either one or both parents die before the children reach 18 years of age
If you have an old Will and your circumstances have changed, it is important to update your Will so that it reflects your new circumstances. For example:-
- if you have separated and your ex-partner now lives with someone else, you may want to change your Will.
- If you get married or enter into a registered civil partnership, this will make any previous Will you have made invalid.
We realise that the legal world can be an intimidating place. We aim to make things simple, transparent and cost-effective for you.
Call now on 01869 226760 or email email@example.com to make an appointment that’s convenient for you either in your own home or at our office 10 Crown Walk Bicester Oxon OX26 6HY